Page Tabs

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NPCs - Character Faces

Here are the first few drawings I have to share for my #dailycreative endeavor over on G+, which +Adrian Thoen started to get some creativity flowing each day, whether it's in the form of digital drawings, writing, painting, etc. I actually drew these sketches five days ago, but I thought I'd use them to kick things off.

Some of them could definitely be used as NPC portraits, and I may revisit them to polish the drawings up more (see below).




Today, I took one of the faces and tried some shading/coloring using a workflow method that +Adrian Thoen shared with me on G+. There's still a lot I have to work on, but for someone who's always had extreme difficulty with light/color, I don't think it turned out too bad.


One thing I love about #dailycreative is sharing comments and critiques, getting tips, and learning new methods that'll help improve my art. Adrian shared some great things on G+, and hopefully, by sharing our exercises and WIPs, we can all help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment