Page Tabs

Thursday, July 3, 2014

DW (Aetheron) - ZornoshRaz Sketches

I pulled up a couple of sketches of that I did a little while ago and decided to work on some more dynamic poses and gestures with the character. The latter two with the chainmail are from tonight.

Meet ZornoshRaz, the Ettin Wizard from the floating city of Aetheron and respected member of the Seven.

ZornoshRaz is a PC I play in a PbP Dungeon World game over on www.gotexp.com. Zornosh is the male head, while Raz is the female. They usually go by the shortened nickname, ZoR, and each head has opposite personalities. Zornosh is methodical, more of an intellect, and prone to melancholy, while Raz is feisty, quick-tempered, and more of a fighter.






There are elements I'm happy with and elements I'm not so happy with. I'll keep plugging away at this character to find the perfect pose for a full-fledged illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment